4K Annotation SystemIntegrator Feedback: "My design need was to provide annotation over any media, as well as white board modes. The addition of the wireless bring-your-own-device participation and lecture capture with recording put the CR-400 over the top for me. One really attractive thing about this is the fact that the recording is in a somewhat lower file size that's 'web-ready', rather than the broadcast level formats that are multiple gigabytes. Many people don't need that for their purposes, such as recording a one-hour training class. Plus, it is important, as I see it, that the CR-400 is able to work as a pass through with the lecture capture device, even if not annotating."
FOCUS AUDIENCE ATTENTION WITH GREATER DETAIL AND PRECISION THAN EVER BEFORE with the Pointmaker CR-400 4K annotation system. This model can be integrated into a variety of audio/visual systems; including large format broadcast displays, courtrooms, operating rooms, high-end presentation stages, and command and control centers.
STREAM VIDEO IN and OUT or RECORD VIDEO, making this the first Pointmaker model with this combination of capabilities.
FASTER AND SMOOTHER SWITCHING between AV sources connected to the Pointmaker, with increased reliability and compatibility.
- Accepts wide range of video resolutions up to 4K30
- Ability to scale HDMI Out up to 4K30
- Stream In up to 1080p30
- Stream Out or Record up to 1080p30
- Stream In & Out or Record simultaneously up to 1080p30
- H.265 & H.264 compatible
- Controllers: - approved touch screens - digitizing tablets - keyboards - electronic whiteboards
- Save & Print Still Images to: - USB sticks - TFTP- Windows Share - Color Postscript printer
- Save Video to USB sticks
- approved touch screens
- digitizing tablets
- VIDEO INPUT -- HDMI up to 3840 x 2160 @ 24/25/30 fps, HDCP 1.4
- VIDEO OUTPUT -- HDMI up to 3840 x 2160 @ 60 fps
- USB -- 5 USB 3.0 ports, plus one USB B-Micro port
- NETWORK -- LAN port for printing and saving images and third-party remote control
- REMOTE POWER -- Phoenix connector (Euroblock)
- POWER SOURCE -- 19V 4.7A (center positive)
- OPERATING TEMP. -- Approximately 34° F to 131° F (0° C to 55° C)
- DIMENSIONS -- 11.875” (W) x 1.75” (H) x 7.375” (D) (30.163 cm x 4.45 cm x 18.733 cm)
- APPROX. WEIGHT -- 2.5 lbs (1.134 kg)
- WARRANTY -- One (1) year parts and labor
- EXT-USB-4PORT -- USB Extender (up to 150ft) with 4 port hub
- DTU-CTL470 -- USB Digitizing Tablet (active drawing area 5.8″x3.6″)