iPad Control App for use with the Pointmaker CPN-5600 or CPN-6000
Annotating from both an iPad and a touch display using different colors.Use the PVI Control app to control a Pointmaker CPN-5600 or CPN-6000 annotation system from your iPad via Wi-Fi. Display, share and annotate content from the iPad, as well as from multiple video and computer sources connected to the Pointmaker. You can also use the iPad as a remote control to change Pointmaker settings, switch video sources, and more – all while freely roaming the room.
“... I’m able to quickly switch between the document camera, the computer, or a video with a simple click ... then I’m able to share the document with them and we are able to work on it as a whole class.” -- Yvonne Madigan, 1st Grade Teacher.
FeaturesSome of the many things you can do from your iPad (iPad screenshots at right):
- give presentations wirelessly from your iPad
- remotely share images from AV equipment, including document cameras, laptops, computers and more
- stream video from any non-HDCP video source to your iPad (this function available for iPad 3 and 4, plus iPad mini. An update is pending for iPad Air).
- switch between 9 video sources, and create source labels, such as “laptop,” “document camera” “HDTV” and “camera”
- focus audience attention by drawing, writing or highlighting over content including documents, photos, slides, AV images or live web pages
- remotely select the most commonly used Pointmaker commands, including menu navigation, capture, print and network setup
- change annotation colors and line styles
- freeze streaming video for special comment and annotation
- share annotated images directly to Facebook, Twitter or by e-mail
- calibrate a touch screen for precise drawing or writing at your fingertip
- save annotated images in your iPad Photo Stream, USB or TFTP
- print images to a Postscript printer
- make other selections by navigating Pointmaker menus from your iPad