HDCP Video Marker
A Pointmaker HDCP video marker can be used to annotate important details of medical images during
conferences or training, for example.
- Draw, point or mark over live or still video images using this powerful annotation tool that be used with digitally protected content. Along with the ability to address the need to mark over HDCP material, this model will handle HDMI and VGA signals up to 1920 by 1080p resolution.
- Small footprint gives you one of our most compact models. At just over 6″ wide and 1RU high, it fits with room to spare into any AV system including courtrooms, lecterns, training facilities and boardrooms.
- EDID Control allows the PVI-4601 to report a native resolution of 1920 x 1080 at 60 Hz by default, but you can change this reported resolution in a new EDID menu, a useful feature to force a resolution change in a connected video sources, such as a computer.
- A simplified user interface for quick draw-and-erase applications.
- Or use onscreen menus to access more drawing options.
- HID compliant, allowing the PVI-4601 to work with hundreds of non-HID (Human Interface Device) devices. The system also recognizes HID-compliant touch screens, allowing for a greatly expanded list of compatible models.
DTX-DRVRS-232 Line Driver Pair (One pair needed per device)
EXT-USB-4PORT USB Extender (up to 150ft) with 4-port hub. For use only with CPN-5600, CPN-5000, PVI-4601 and PVI-4301.
EXT-USB-1PORT USB Extender (up to 150ft) for 1 device, For use only with CPN-5000 PVI-4601 and PVI-4301.
DTU-CTL470 USB Digitizing Tablet (active drawing area 5.8″x3.6″)