HDCP Video Marker
A Pointmaker HDCP video marker can be used to annotate important details of medical images during conferences or training, for example.
- Draw, point or mark over live or still video images using this powerful annotation tool that be used with digitally protected content. Along with the ability to address the need to mark over HDCP material, this model will handle HDMI and VGA signals up to 1920 by 1080p resolution.
- Small footprint gives you one of our most compact models. At just over 6" wide and 1RU high, it fits with room to spare into any AV system including courtrooms, lecterns, training facilities and boardrooms.
- EDID Control allows the PVI-4601 to report a native resolution of 1920 x 1080 at 60 Hz by default, but you can change this reported resolution in a new EDID menu, a useful feature to force a resolution change in a connected video sources, such as a computer.
- A simplified user interface for quick draw-and-erase applications.
- Or use onscreen menus to access more drawing options.
- HID compliant, allowing the PVI-4601 to work with hundreds of non-HID (Human Interface Device) devices. The system also recognizes HID-compliant touch screens, allowing for a greatly expanded list of compatible models.
SpecificationsVIDEO INPUT -- Two video input connectors, 1-VGA, 1 HDMI -- HDMI: Digital video up to 1920-1080 (HDCP compliant) -- VGA: VGA up to 1920 x 1080 VIDEO OUTPUT -- Two video output connectors, 1 VGA, 1 HDMI -- HDMI: Digital video up to 1920 x 1080 (HDCP compliant) -- VGA: Analog video channel most standard resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 USB -- 4 USB 3.0 ports, plus one USB B port NETWORK -- LAN port for audio and video streaming, plus third-party remote control POWER SOURCE -- +12v 72W 6A (center positive) OPERATING TEMP. -- Approximately 34° F to 131° F (0° C to 55° C) DIMENSIONS -- 6.6 (W) x 1.7" (H) x 4.4" (D); 16.764 cm (W) x 4.318 cm (H) x 11.176 cm (D) APPROX. WEIGHT -- 2.0 lbs (.097kg) WARRANTY -- One (1) years parts and labor Optional Accessories
DTX-DRVRS-232 Line Driver Pair (One pair needed per device)
EXT-USB-4PORT USB Extender (up to 150ft) with 4-port hub. For use only with CPN-5600, CPN-5000, PVI-4601 and PVI-4301.
EXT-USB-1PORT USB Extender (up to 150ft) for 1 device, For use only with CPN-5000 PVI-4601 and PVI-4301.
DTU-CTL470 USB Digitizing Tablet (active drawing area 5.8″x3.6″)