SD/HD-SDI Broadcast Video Marker
The Pointmaker PVI-65 HD-SDI broadcaster marker allows broadcast talent or technicians to direct audience attention to details of sports, weather, traffic, news and other broadcast images. This model allows drawing on most HD-SDI signals up to 1080i, 720p, and features key output. Technicians or talent can easily draw and point over prerecorded or live images during live broadcast or post-productions. Compatible with most production budgets.
- Draw and point over HD/SD-SDI resolution images up to 1080i, 720p.
- Generate a key signal that outputs to a broadcast switcher, while passing video through a second output to a preview monitor for talent and crew.
- One HD-SDI input two HD-SDI outputs can be configured to display video with menus and annotation and while the second output displays annotation without menus or a video pass-through.
- Easily draw and point using an optional digitizing tablet or third-party touch screen.
- Line drivers are available for tablets or touch screens farther than 25 feet between the unit and display.
|Video IN:||One HD/SD-SDI (BNC x 1) up to 1920x1080i, 720p|
|Video OUT:||Two HD/SD-SDI (BNC) #2 programmable for Program, Key, Preview or Passthrough|
|Power Source:||100-120/200-240 VAC (50/60hz)|
|Power Consumption:||60 watts|
|Operating Temp:||34°F to 131°F (0°C to 55°C)|
|Warranty:||One(1) year parts and labor.|