4K Annotation System
FOCUS AUDIENCE ATTENTION WITH GREATER DETAIL AND PRECISION THAN EVER BEFORE with the Pointmaker CR-400 4K annotation system. This model can be integrated into a variety of audio/visual systems; including large format broadcast displays, courtrooms, operating rooms, high-end presentation stages, and command and control centers.
STREAM VIDEO IN and OUT or RECORD VIDEO, making this the first Pointmaker model with this combination of capabilities.
FASTER AND SMOOTHER SWITCHING between AV sources connected to the Pointmaker, with increased reliability and compatibility.
-- HID compliance, allowing operation with hundreds of non-HID devices, as well as HID-compliant touch screens.
-- 5 USB 3.0 ports and 1 USB B-Micro port on a 1 RU case, for use with multiple touch screens and interactive displays.
FLEXIBLE SAVING & PRINTING. Save annotated images to a USB stick, TFTP or by setting up windows Share on your computer, or print them to a color Postscript printer.
STREAMLINED FEATURES meet the requirements specified by courtroom design consultants, no more, no less!
-- focus judge & jury attention on fine details of electronic evidence in documents, tables, slides or AV images. With the potential to see greater detail in 4K video evidence, users can point out those details with more precision.
-- optimal performance in courtrooms of every size. In large courtrooms, connect the Pointmaker CR-400 as an input to (and output from) a matrix switcher. In small courtrooms quickly connect the CR-400 between a video source (e.g., laptop, document camera) and display.
- Accepts wide range of video resolutions up to 4K30
- Ability to scale HDMI Out up to 4K30
- Stream In up to 1080p30
- Stream Out or Record up to 1080p30
- Stream In & Out or Record simultaneously up to 1080p30
- H.265 & H.264 compatible
- approved touch screens
- digitizing tablets - keyboards
- electronic whiteboards
- Save & Print Still Images to:
- USB sticks
- TFTP- Windows Share - Color Postscript printer
- Save Video to USB sticks
- approved touch screens
- digitizing tablets
- VIDEO INPUT -- HDMI up to 3840 x 2160 @ 24/25/30 fps, HDCP 1.4
- VIDEO OUTPUT -- HDMI up to 3840 x 2160 @ 60 fps
- USB -- 5 USB 3.0 ports, plus one USB B-Micro port
- NETWORK -- LAN port for printing and saving images and third-party remote control
- REMOTE POWER -- Phoenix connector (Euroblock)
- POWER SOURCE -- 19V 4.7A (center positive)
- OPERATING TEMP. -- Approximately 34° F to 131° F (0° C to 55° C)
- DIMENSIONS -- 11.875” (W) x 1.75” (H) x 7.375” (D) (30.163 cm x 4.45 cm x 18.733 cm)
- APPROX. WEIGHT -- 2.5 lbs (1.134 kg)
- WARRANTY -- One (1) year parts and labor
- EXT-USB-4PORT -- USB Extender (up to 150ft) with 4 port hub – For use only with CPN-series, PVI-4601 and PVI-4301.
- DTU-CTL470 -- USB Digitizing Tablet (active drawing area 5.8″x3.6″)